The Multi-organ Blood Analysis will be held at participating Oswego Health Lab Draw Stations throughout Oswego County during May.
For only $55, you will receive a test that regularly costs more than $760 as a way to improve your and your family's health! For an additional charge, we can run PSA and Vitamin D tests. An optional $20 PSA test is available for men. The optional $20 Vitamin D test is available for anyone. Remember a 12-hour fast is required.
Please bring exact cash or check payable to Oswego Health to your appointment.
- Oswego Health Services Center: Monday - Friday from 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Central Square Medical Center: Monday - Friday from 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Fulton Medical Center: Monday - Friday from 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Pulaski Draw Station: Monday - Friday from 7:45-11:45 a.m.
- Lake Ontario Prompt Medical Care (Route 104 East): Monday - Friday from 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Port City Family Medicine (Schuyler St.): Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.