Women can rely on Oswego Health's specialized and comprehensive healthcare services that focus on providing compassionate and knowledgeable care.
From annual screenings to our exceptional healthcare services, Oswego Health has made it convenient for women to receive the best, most modern care, right at home. Our services are dedicated to promoting excellent health at every stage of your life. Our physicians, nurses and other clinical professionals have the latest training and technology available for the diagnosis and treatment of women's health concerns.
Local care you can trust
- Our breast care team includes fellowship-trained breast care surgeon Lisa Lai, MD and surgeon Jai Singh, MD.
- Six convenient medical imaging locations for bone and breast screenings with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment in comfortable, private settings.
- Primary care offices located in Fulton and Oswego for annual wellness visits as well as sick visits.
- Caring and compassionate cardiac care team, as well as heart rehab services.
- Our top-rated Maternity Center provides a safe, homelike environment to welcome your newborn into your family.
- Collaboration with Upstate Medical University that offers both oncology and radiation oncology services conveniently in Oswego County.