Area women can rely on Oswego Health’s specialized and comprehensive healthcare services that focus on providing compassionate and knowledgeable care.
From annual screenings to our exceptional healthcare services, Oswego Health has made it convenient for women to receive the best, most modern care, right at home. Our services are dedicated to promoting excellent health at every stage of your life. Our physicians, nurses and other clinical professionals have the latest training and technology available for diagnosis and treatment of women’s health concerns.
Complimenting this outstanding care is our Healthy You programs which inspire women to be the best and healthiest version of themselves. During the year, Oswego Heath hosts several informative and fun programs aimed at providing women with the best information on major health issues that can affect them. Speaking at Healthy You events are Oswego Health physicians who are experts on the topic at hand.
Links to each of Oswego Health’s women’s services are below:
In addition, throughout Oswego County, Oswego Health offers:
- Breast care team that includes Fellowship-trained breast care surgeon Lisa Lai, MD, Surgeon Jai Singh, MD, and Breast Care Navigator Lori Greeney, RN.
- Six convenient medical imaging locations for bone and breast screenings with state-of-the–art diagnostic equipment in comfortable, private settings.
- PrimeCare offices located in Fulton and Central Square for annual wellness visits as well as sick visits.
- Caring and compassionate cardiac care team, as well as heart rehab services.
- Our top-rated Maternity Center provides a safe, homelike environment to welcome your newborn into your family.
- Collaboration with Upstate Medical University that offers both oncology and radiation oncology services conveniently in Oswego County.