We pride ourselves on delivering care that is consistently rated in the top 10% nationwide when compared to our peers, as measured by a national patient survey company.
Our therapists are graduates of accredited therapy programs and are licensed by New York State. Many of our staff hold master's or doctoral degrees in therapy. Most therapists have many years of experience in orthopedic physical therapy. We have clinicians specializing and certified in manual techniques, orthopedics, treatment of the spine, and sport strength and conditioning. Our therapists actively pursue continuing education opportunities in a wide range of areas, including spinal disorders, shoulder and knee injuries, sports medicine injuries, and total joint replacements. We require all of our therapists to continue educating themselves every year to better serve our patients.
Our goal is to assist you in returning to your prior level of activity. We also work to eliminate any pain associated with your injury or surgery. Our professional staff is committed to delivering effective care to each patient and uses a combination of traditional techniques and the latest technology to develop individualized programs that help you reach your goals.
- Athletic and sports injuries
- Balance and mobility training
- Evaluation and treatment of acute soft-tissue, brain and orthopedic injuries, and lymphedema
- Fall prevention program
- Flexibility and strengthening
- Home exercise instruction
- Manual therapy
- Mobility skills
- Movement control
- Pelvic floor strengthening
- Postpartum or pregnancy-related musculoskeletal assessment
- Postsurgical rehabilitation
- Total joint replacement
- Treatment for aspiration pneumonia that develops after inhaling food, drink or other materials
- Treatment of no-fault and workers' compensation injuries
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Fulton Medical Center
510 S. 4th St.
Park Street entrance
Parish Health Services Center
10 Carlton Drive
Corner of county Route 69 and state Route 81
Central Square Medical Center
3045 East Ave.
Complete our rehab registration form and bring it to your first appointment.