Oswego Health's occupational health services provides area companies and businesses with healthcare services tailored to meet their specific needs. Services are designed to reduce the potential for future medical and health costs and to help employers comply with various regulatory processes.
The occupational health staff, which includes physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses and licensed practical nurses, provides exceptional, comprehensive services.
Our physicians are accredited and designated as certified medical review officers by the American Academy of Medical Review Officers. The department's nurse practitioners and physician assistants are members of the national registry of certified medical examiners. The nursing staff is certified by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation and the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health for spirometry. They are also certified drug test collectors and certified breath alcohol technicians.
Available exams at either of our convenient locations include:
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Exam
New requirements as of April, 2016 for commercial drivers, driver medical fitness for duty exams are available at either location, Fulton or Oswego.
- Download a FMCSA Check list
- Download a pre-exam health history
- Download a FMCSA Exam (complete part 1 prior to your appointment)
19-A Bus Driver Exams
Respiratory and Medical Surveillance Exams
Tests may include pulmonary function testing, electrocardiology, industrial chest x-ray, audiogram and blood work. Download the forms for these exams below.
DOT and Drug and Alcohol Random Testing Consortium
- Required by the Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act of 1991, drug and alcohol testing of safety sensitive transportation employees in aviation, trucking, railroads, mass transit, pipelines and other transportation industries
- Program overseen by Dr. Carlos Dator and Dr. Christina Liepke
- Download a DOT Consortium information sheet
Pre-Appointment Checklist for Department of Transportation Physicals
Please bring the following with you to the examination:
- Driver's license or federally issued ID
- Pre-appointment checklist
- 19A Bus Driver Exam
- FMCSA Medical Exam
- Audiometric Health History
- 19A Diabetic Form
- Client registration
- DOT Consortium Members
- Drug and alcohol testing collection sites
- OSHA asbestos questionnaire
- OSHA respirator questionnaire
- Post-accident drug/alcohol testing
- Pre-exam health history
- Respirator clearance
- Authorization of release of information to Occupational Health
- Authorization of release of information from Occupational Health