Maintain your lifestyle with Lifeline
Lifeline has enabled millions of people to live with greater independence and peace of mind. Lifeline also offers assurance to family caregivers that often have to balance the needs of their loved ones with the demands of their own busy lives.
Lifeline’s personal emergency response system is easy to use and offers you several options to choose from:
On the go
- It uses advanced locating technologies including GPS and WiFi to find you in an emergency.
- The two-way voice communication allows you to speak to the Response Center when help is needed.
- Features an AutoAlert detection that automatically detects a fall and promptly calls for help even if you cannot.
- Designed to help you maintain your independence in and around your home.
- HomeSafe with AutoAlert service provides prompt access to Lifeline’s highly trained, caring response associates at the push of a button 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition, it can automatically call for help if a fall is detected and you are unable to push your help button. Through AutoAlert, greater than 95% of falls are detected.
The Oswego Health Lifeline difference
- You will receive a local experienced Lifeline service representative to help discuss your needs
- No long-term contract
- No service cancellation fee
- No landline phone number is needed
- The monthly fee is the same no matter how often you call or how long you talk