The Oswego Health Laboratory features some of the most advanced equipment available, providing accurate and efficient test results.
Our full-service laboratory provides testing in all the major areas of a clinical laboratory, including chemistry, immunology, special chemistry, cytology, microbiology, pathology, urinalysis, hematology, coagulation and blood banking.
The Oswego Health Laboratory provides comprehensive laboratory services at convenient locations throughout Oswego County which are listed below. It is likely that 1 of our locations is close to your home or workplace.
Select our lab locations below for additional information.
- 33 E. Schuyler St., Port City Family Medicine
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; closed for lunch noon to 1 p.m.
- 300 St. Rte. 104 East
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; closed for lunch noon to 12:30 p.m.
- 110 W. Utica St., Oswego Family Physicians
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; closed for lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- 140 W. 6th St., Oswego Health Services Center
- Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- 510 S. 4th St., Fulton Medical Center
- Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday, Sundays and holidays, 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 3045 East Ave., Central Square Medical Center
- Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 5856 Scenic Ave., Mexico Health Center
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 61 Delano St., Pulaski Health Center
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; closed for lunch noon to 1 p.m.
- 10 Carlton Dr., Parish Health Center
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 7 Bridge St., Phoenix Health Center
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Closed on January 14
- 450 Fulton St., Suite 200, Hannibal Medical Building
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., closed for lunch noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Closed on January 15 and February 1
Lab staff members also coordinate with the American Red Cross blood drives that are held several times at locations throughout the health system. For dates and to schedule an appointment, call 315.349.5586. Walk-ins are always welcome.