Oswego Hospital’s emergency services department is staffed 24 hours-a-day by board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
Our high-trained and experienced emergency medicine staff is ready to treat a range of emergent conditions quickly and safely. Each year the department provides excellent and compassionate care to more than 25,000 visitors.
Our technology-advanced department features:
- A large, comfortable waiting room
- 17 treatment rooms
- 12 private rooms—most have their own flat-screen television
- A fast-track area that separates critical care patients from other patients to offer immediate care to those who need it most.
- A central cardiac care monitoring system, which allows physicians and nurses to monitor each patient's vital signs and cardiac rhythm, as well as see the individual patients in their rooms
- 2 spacious, state-of-the-art trauma bays that provide care to critically ill patients
- A 5-bed subacute area for the treatment of non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses
- A medical imaging department adjacent to the emergency department, equipped with the most modern equipment including MRI and CT.