At The Manor at Seneca Hill
The Manor at Seneca Hill's Adult Day Health Services Program offers a comprehensive array of services in a homelike environment. This medical model integrates activities and socialization with the individual healthcare needs of all qualifying individuals.
Our participants are 18 years or older with a wide range of cognitive and physical needs who require nursing care and supervision in a structured community setting.
The program is designed to meet the healthcare needs of chronically ill, frail and disabled adults who require certain primary, preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
Our program offers many options, including:
- Nursing services
- Medication administration
- Social work services
- Personal care and wound care
- Caring, dedicated staff to manage physical and cognitive deficits
- Family support and education
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Whirlpool therapy
- A nutritionally balanced meal
- Door-to-door transportation
- Dietitian and pharmacist services
We provide an active day for our participants, including:
- Social events
- Educational programs
- Creative arts programs
- Daily exercise
- Religious services
The Manor accepts the following forms of payment and reimbursement for services provided:
- Private pay
- Long-term care insurance
- Workers' compensation
- Veterans Affairs
We're available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to discuss any billing or insurance questions you may have.
- Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Participants can be dropped off as early as 9:30 a.m. and picked up by 4 p.m.
- Door-to-door transportation is available by a handicap-accessible bus
- Full-time and part-time enrollment opportunities available
For more information and a personal tour, please call 315.349.5344.