The Oswego Health website is not to be used for medical emergencies or urgent situations. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY THEN CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY. This site is intended to provide information about Oswego Health programs and services, as well as general health-related information. It is not intended to be a source of healthcare advice, treatment or diagnosis. All visitors to this site are advised to consult with their own physician regarding their specific healthcare questions, needs and concerns, and to discuss any information provided through this site with their physician before taking any action with regard to their own health.
The site may contain links to other internet websites that may or may not be owned or operated by Oswego Health. Oswego Health has not reviewed all of the websites that are linked to the site and has no control over them. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, Oswego Health is not responsible for the content, updates, changes, privacy or other practices of such third-party websites. The fact that this site offers such links does not indicate approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked website. These links are being provided to you as a courtesy only. Accordingly, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with the terms and conditions of any linked third-party websites. Furthermore, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the site or others) is free of malicious code.
- We will not distribute information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity (personally identifiable information) to any organization outside of the Oswego Health system.
- We will not make identifying information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of the Oswego Health site, including identifying information, for our own internal purposes such as analyzing usage of the website for improvement purposes.
- Oswego Health may send users, via email or other means, information relating to our site and/or information on special events, new programs or services and/or promotions from our partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, or any other future emails simply choose "no" in regard to receiving future Oswego Health mailings on our form page(s); otherwise your electronic approval will qualify as your consent for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase by credit card or otherwise provide your credit card information, the relevant data will be transmitted to a third-party vendor for payment processing.
Internet protocol (IP) address
The Oswego Health site may log IP addresses for system administration, diagnostic and site tracking purposes. The Oswego Health site does not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
The Oswego Health site may store files called "cookies" on the user's computer that contain usernames, passwords and other user preferences solely for the convenience of the user.
Oswego Health may amend this policy from time to time without direct notice to you. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will post an announcement on our website describing the changes. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Oswego Health privacy officer at 315.349.5939.