Skip to main content

Oswego Health provides health information at West Monroe Fire Safety Event

Hospital news | Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Contact: Marion Ciciarelli

Learning early that smoking is a dirty bad habit. Brittney Fantom shows her four-year-old son, Robert Jr., a jar of tar at the West Monroe Volunteer Fire Department’s Safety Night, held Oct. 11th. The jar graphically demonstrates the amount of tar found in tobacco smoke. Staff from Oswego Health’s community health department brought its jar of tar and other educational materials to the safety night.

Oswego Health joined organizations from throughout the area to provide health and safety information and demonstrations at the annual event.