Building a healthy workforce
We're delighted to partner with you to help keep your workforce healthy, safe and productive. Our suite of employer health services can help you create a culture of well-being. You also can ensure your employees receive care at the most convenient and appropriate treatment level, which can reduce your overall healthcare costs.
Why Oswego Health
Our occupational medicine services support your employees by providing convenient pre-employment and ongoing testing and screenings. We will offer care for your employees at the appropriate level, helping to contain healthcare costs. Plus, we have two convenient locations, both open five days a week, so your employees can be seen when it fits their schedule. They'll get the care they need without the worry of missing work.
Oswego Health Services Center
140 W. 6th St., Suite 180
Oswego, NY 13126
Fulton Medical Center
510 S. 4th St.
Fulton, NY 13069
Comprehensive physicals offered
Our highly trained medical teams offer the following types of physicals:
- New York State Department of Transportation
- OSHA medical exams
- Firefighter and police departments' medical clearance
Need quick turnaround for your staff? Many physicals can be scheduled same day!
Types of screenings
Many types of physicals require additional pre-employment and occupational medicine services, including:
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Audiometry testing
- Vision testing
- Blood work
- Tuberculosis screening (PPD) + TSPOT
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Qualitative respirator fit testing
- Chest x-rays
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
For participants of the Oswego Health consortium, we offer on-site drug collection. Interested in being a part of our consortium? Call 315.349.5676, email OHSOccupationalHealth@oswegohealth.org or fill out our online form.
Whether you are an individual owner-operator or have a fleet of over-the-road trucks, Oswego Health can help. We offer comprehensive DOT and 19A physicals provided by seasoned practitioners trained in FMCSA regulations and Article-19A New York State requirements. Our scheduling is flexible, and we can provide same-day appointments and accommodate walk-in requests.
- We offer the ability to join our DOT consortium.
- During business hours, you can walk in for a urine drug screen and/or breath alcohol test performed by a DATIA certified specialist.
- We also have an on-site medical review officer and use a lab certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for added security and peace of mind.
All our services are affordably priced and available at two convenient locations:
- Oswego Hospital: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
140 W. 6th St., Oswego, NY 13126
- Fulton Medical Center: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
510 S. 4th St., Fulton, NY 13069