It is your generosity that directly impacts and makes a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, every single day.
At Oswego Health, we are investing in our facilities, staff and technology to ensure you have the best, most modern healthcare services available, right here at home…
- Patient Centered Care – Renovation of the hospital inpatient unit on the 3rd and 4th floor into private rooms to create an optimal healing environment allowing patients, families and providers to work together and achieve the highest level of quality care.
- Enhanced Physician Services – Collaborations and alignments to help ensure access to both primary care and a wide variety of specialty medical services including cancer services, orthopedic and many others right here at home.
- Behavioral Health Services – Relocation of the inpatient and outpatient behavioral services to the former Price Chopper building in Oswego. This new facility will have an optimal environment to provide much needed behavioral health services in our community. It will also provide a new geriatric inpatient unit.
- Modern Medicine/Modern Technology – Upgrade the technology that drives the operating system connecting all departments of Oswego Health to maintain a level of security you deserve. This upgrade will allow for real time information, real time decisions at the point of care.
- Endowment – Invest in the future of Oswego Health, and create financial stability with a balance between current and future needs to ensure exceptional healthcare is available today and for years to come.
Your generosity ensures that these projects and others will provide much needed healthcare to our community.
To make a gift to the Partners in Healthcare Annual Fund, you may write a check payable to:
Oswego Health Foundation
110 W 6th St
Oswego, NY 13126
Click here to make your gift online.
Consider spreading your gift over 12 months by becoming a Healthcare Hero. You may call the Foundation Office to make arrangements for monthly gifts from your credit or debit card at 315.326.3473 or click here to sign up online.