The Oswego Health system has exciting career opportunities available throughout its state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, located in beautiful Oswego County, NY.
If you enjoy working with a dedicated healthcare team in an area known for its small town charm that offers activities for everyone during its four seasons, we want to hear from you.
Oswego Health is proud to be one of Oswego County’s major employers. More than 1,200 employees work for the Oswego Health system, which includes the 164-bed community Oswego Hospital, a 28-bed psych acute-care facility with multiple outpatient behavioral health service locations, The Manor at Seneca Hill, a 120-bed skilled nursing facility, and Springside at Seneca Hill, a retirement community. Oswego Health also has Health Services Centers located throughout Oswego County.
The Manor will be rated as one of the premier facilities in Central New York as their overall star rating will be a 3 star. Currently, only 5 nursing homes within 50 mile radius of Oswego have a 3 star rating or higher. Oswego Hospital has recently been acknowledged for the region’s best ranked, safest, and highest quality Hospital. Also known for the lowest infection rates in Central New York!
To join our talented, professional team, please review our open positions and follow the easy steps to apply online. We look forward to reviewing your application. For any questions or concerns please call 315.349.5553.
Human Resources Staff
- Jim Marco, Interim VP for Human Resources
- Heather Elen, Recruiting & Retention Manager
- Mary Jo Stevens, Director of Benefits
- Mike Messersmith, Director of Employee Relations
- Jen Baker, Human Resources Generalist at The Manor at Seneca Hill
- Laurie VonHoltz, Benefits Specialist
- Rebecca Regan, HRIS Payroll Specialist
- Keri Parker, Benefits Specialist
- Jessica Bailey, Recruiter