Interested in a career in Emergency Nursing?
On-the-job training for Graduate Nurses NOW available at Oswego Health!
Apply now for a 12 month PAID, residency program with the largest healthcare system in Oswego County ranked among the top 5% in the nation for patient safety.
This ED Residency Program provides:
- Full salary compensation throughout the entire program
- 3-month critical care rotation
- 150+ hours of classroom education including pharmacology, IV therapy, telemetry, critical care, TNCC, and ENCP
- Opportunity to advance from a GN to RN2 at completion of residency
- Structured clinical orientation with experienced preceptors
- Free parking
- Flexible schedule
- Plus, you could be eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement program!!
Questions about the program contact LeRoy Valentine, Director of Emergency Services.