We Care about our employees. And we hope you'll consider joining our team!
As a nonprofit healthcare system that’s been around for over 140 years, Oswego Health is proud to be one of area’s largest employers, with more than 1,200 employees spread throughout our 17 locations.
Why Oswego Health
As a complete healthcare system with locations throughout Oswego County, Oswego Health offers many opportunities for career advancement.
We've earned national recognition for our commitment to patient safety and care, including:
- Our frontline heroes were recently featured in a national short-form documentary series spotlighting our response and commitment throughout the pandemic! (Check out the video)
- Our Center for Wound Healing received the 2021 Clinical Excellence Award and Center of Distinction Award.
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for patient safety five years in a row by Healthgrades 2016-2020.
- Our Center for Weight Loss & Surgery achieved accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program® in 2020.
We recently launched a ED Residency Program, which provides a fully compensated, on-the-job training opportunity for graduate nurses.
We make it easy to advance your career through our tuition assistance program.
Oh, and we offer FREE parking for all employees!
Our Human Resource Team
- Marq Brown, VP for Human Resources
- Heather Elen, Human Resources Operations Manager
- Alissa Viscome, Employee Experience Manager
- Jen Baker, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Keri Parker, HRIS/Benefits Specialist
- Rebecca Regan, HRIS Payroll Specialist
- Nicole Damboise, Student Program Liaison
- Ashley Christopher, HR Assistant/Recruiter
To speak with our recruiting team, contact Ashley Christopher at 315.349.5826 or email email@example.com.
Oswego Health is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment-related matters, without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race), creed, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, citizenship status, ancestry, arrest/conviction record, military or veteran status, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, reproductive health decision making, relationship or association with a member of a protected category, or any other legally protected characteristic. Decisions affecting your position including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, training, tuition assistance, leaves of absence, disciplinary action, layoff/recall, and terminations will be made in accordance with this policy.