The Oswego Health system is continually looking for ways to improve the health and wellness of residents in our community.
To help guide these efforts, the health system conducts a community health needs assessment and develops an implementation plan and a community service plan every 3 years. These let us better understand the health issues faced by area residents and plan to address them with our community partners.
Our implementation and community service plans are focused on addressing the management of chronic conditions as well as promoting mental health and preventing substance abuse in the region.
Please use the links below to view, download or print our community health needs assessment and implementation and community service plan.
- 2019 - 2021 Community Service Plan and Improvement Plan
- 2018 Community Service Plan
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy
- 2016 - 2018 Community Service Plan
- 2016 CHNA Implementation Plan