Driving Directions and Parking
Oswego Hospital is located within the city of Oswego, on the west side of the Oswego River. Our 164-bed community hospital can be found at the intersection of West Bridge and West 6th Street.
- From Route 481 North to Oswego: At the 1st traffic signal, make a left onto West Utica Street. Proceed over the bridge and go to West 7th Street. Make a right on West 7th Street. The hospital will be on the right. It should be noted that the main entrance to the hospital is 110 W. 6th St. However, this is a 1-way street north to south.
- From the west: Take Route 104 East to Oswego. In Oswego, Route 104 becomes West Bridge Street. Take West Bridge Street to West 7th or West 6th Street. The hospital's main entrance is on West 6th Street. This street is a 1-way street north to south.
- From the east: Take Route 104 West into Oswego. Proceed on Route 104. As you enter Oswego, Route 104 becomes Bridge Street. Take Bridge Street to West 6th Street or West 7th Street. The hospital will be on the left.
- Oswego Hospital's main lobby entrance is located at 110 W. 6th St. (West 6th is a 1-way street, running south, in front of the hospital) in Oswego. Our main switchboard number, available 24 hours a day, is 315.349.5511.
- Our emergency department entrance is on West 7th Street. Free parking off West 7th Street is available for emergency department patients and their family members. A customer care representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our emergency room to assist with patient issues.
- There is also free parking in Oswego Hospital parking lots that are located off West 6th and West 7th streets. Motorists are urged to adhere to the posted signage when parking on city streets. During the winter months, there may be parking restrictions due to the weather conditions.
View a map of the inside of the hospital.
View a parking map for the hospital.
In This Section
110 W. 6th St.
Oswego, NY 13126