Suite 250 located on the second floor of the
Health Services Center
Hours: Mon. through Fri. 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Oswego Health’s Occupational Health Department provides area companies and businesses with healthcare services tailored to their specific needs. These services are designed to reduce the potential for future medical/health costs.
Included in the many services Oswego Health can provide are:
- Laboratory testing (lead/zinc, Arsenic, heavy metals, general health evaluations)
We offer membership in the Oswego Hospital Consortium, which manages the mandated drug and breath alcohol testing for employees who fall under the regulations of 49 CFR Park 40 Department of Transportation, such as,
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
Other Services Provided:
- Non-regulated pre-employment/random drug and breath alcohol testing
- 24 hour, seven day a week post accident testing through the Emergency Dept.
- Employee/supervisor drug and alcohol training program
- On-site drug screen collections/breath alcohol testing
- Drug and alcohol awareness training for employees
- Reasonable suspicion supervisor training
We Can Assist Your Company With Wellness Programs Such As: