OSTEOPOROSIS EXERCISE CLASSES
- RSVP sponsored program. Classes held every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 p.m. and open to the public.
- At Springside at Seneca Hill Co Rt 45A, Oswego.
SUPPORT GROUP MONTHLY MEETINGS
- ALZHEIMER'S CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP
- Meets the 4th Wednesday of each month, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The Manor at Seneca Hill's Adult Day Health Services Room
For more information call Dianne Morrisette at 349-5341
- BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
- Meets the 2nd Tuesdayof each month, 7 to 9:00 p.m.
Oswego Hospital Cafeteria Conference Room.
- BREAST CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
- Fulton's Caring & Sharing Breast Cancer Support Group meets in the Fulton Medical Center's Conference Room the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Oswego Health's Behavioral Services Division sponsors a support group each month.
- The LIGHT (Learning about Illness and Generating Hope together)
- Meets every other Tuesday from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Behavioral Services Division at 74 Bunner St., Oswego
- For more information on this support group, please call Linda Nicholas at 326-4176.
- DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP
- Oswego meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month from noon to 1 p.m.
Oswego Health Services Center, lower level conference room adjacent to Oswego Hospital
Fulton meets the 1st Thursday of the month from 10 to 11 a.m.
at Springside at Seneca Hill
Both groups are lead by Oswego Health's Certified Diabetes Educator: Susan Callaway, RN for more information call 349-5513